Activity report from Japan (Jan.2018)
We supported for following issues in Jan.2018.
1. 7 milks for kids
2. 7 milks for sick guys
3. 6 rice bags(25 kilogram each)
4. 14 times transports to hospital (espesialy for
transgenders) included some for the demonstration at UNHCR
5. sugar for 2 sick guys
6. some eggs for 2 sick guys
7. pens,photo,manifest,T-shirts and trousers for a guy tried to attend school
8. a small party for transgenders (they were tired from
attending demonstration )
9.A vacuum flask, sandales for a guy who tried to attend school
10. Emergency expenditure for using private hospital(suturing , drugs).
11. a mourning ceremony for a guy who lost his mon.
Mobile money total 52100 Kes
Money transaction via western union ; 8683 kes
Total 60783 kes
They have received 2 packages from Japan.
One is included some cloth pads which you can’t buy in kakuma market.